Hero MotoCorp Dealership
Hero MotoCorp Dealership
Hero MotoCorp is one of India’s leading two-wheeler company and with an excellent range of two-wheelers that ensure both comfort and style. It was formerly known as Hero Honda Motors Limited and now is made its mission to become the largest two-wheeler company, not only in India but globally by setting benchmarks in performance, style and technology. The company’s extensive sales and service network are spread across 6000 customer touch points which include service and spare parts outlets, authorised dealerships, and dealer-appointed outlets across the country. In this article, we look at the eligibility and requirements for starting a Hero MotoCorp Dealership in detail.
Automobile Industry in India
The Indian automobile industry is the 4th largest industry in the world with sales increasing by 9.5 % year-on-year to 4.02 million units (excluding two-wheelers) in 2017. The two-wheeler segment dominates the market in terms of volume owing to a growing middle-class people and young population. India is also a leading auto exporter and has stable export growth expectations for the near future. Automobile exports grew 26.56 per cent during April-July 2018. Also is the CAGR( Compound Annual Growth Rate ) of 3.05 % is expected to grow at a during 2016-2026.
Why Hero MotoCorp Franchise Dealership?
Hero MotoCorp was started in 1984 at the time when people were not so much used to motorcycles. It is widely known for its light and affordable motorcycles in the country. It owns a massive 46% market share for two-wheelers in India.
- Hero MotoCorp brand has over 33 years of expertise in the automobile industry.
- Country’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer.
- Two-wheelers are produced crosswise over four internationally benchmarked manufacturing premises.
- Fuel-efficient and low maintenance motorcycles.
- The company offers 19 models of Motorcycles and Scooters in the price range of Rs. 40K to Rs. 1.08 Lakhs.
- 6000 service centres across the country
Hero MotoCorp service centre would require a lounge for the customers, working area, a parking area for bikes, space for display bikes, an office and other related merchandise. To include all these facilities, the space required should have a minimum area of 3000 – 4000 square feet.
Cost and investment
The cost of starting a Hero MotoCorp Franchise Dealership will differ according to the location of the centre. Apart from the variation in land cost, the investment sum amount required to start a franchise dealership will be from INR 50 Lakhs to 1.5 Crore.
Return on Investment
Return on Investment (ROI) is a kind of performance measure to provide the amount of return on an investment that can be expected 18% on sales or services.
Note:- Location for the unit franchised outlet should be on the ground floor, and minimum frontage around 50-70 feet is required for setting up the Hero MotoCorp Showroom
Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Uttaranchal
Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
Pondicherry, Chandigarh, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu
Hero MotoCorp Franchise Services And Training
The following advantages are afforded by the Franchisor for setting up the Hero MotoCorp Showroom:
- The company supports the franchisee for setting up the design and construction.
- It provides assistance in business development, i.e. site selection support.
- It provides necessary operational support for the franchise.
- It provides marketing support for local and regional advertising.
- Technical knowledge and administrative assistance will be provided to the franchisee during the term of the agreement.
- Proper training is given to all crew members and franchisees.
- Expert guidance from Head Office will be provided to the franchisee while opening the franchise dealership.
- Prevailing IT systems will be incorporated in the franchise.
Application Procedure for Hero MotoCorp Franchise Dealership
Applicant who would like to have a franchise dealership from Hero MotoCorp and want to become a successful entrepreneur can invest and apply for Hero MotoCorp Franchise. The following are the steps to apply for Hero MotoCorp franchise:
Step 1: Official Website
The applicant should enter into the official website of Hero MotoCorp.
Step 2: Franchise Registration
Click on ‘PARTNER WITH US’ option which is available on the home page of the portal.
Step 3: Application Form
On the next page select the “Start Application” option, and now the application form for the franchise will open up on the screen.
Step 4: Complete the Details
Fill up the franchise dealership application form with the appropriate details like
- Applicant name
- Existing firm/company name
Step 5: Submit the Application
After filing the details, the applicant should click on “Save and Continue ” option for successful registration.
For More Enquiries
Head Office Address
Hero MotoCorp Ltd,
34, Community Centre,
Basand Lok, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057,
Telephone: +91-11-46044100, 26142451, 26144121
Fax: +91-11-26143321, 261143198.