Dulhan Marriage Scheme
Dulhan Marriage Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Government has initiated the Dulhan marriage scheme for the poor Muslim minority girls to provide financial assistance for their marriage. This welfare scheme of assisting minority girls marriage scheme was started in the year 2015. In this article, we look at the Dulhan Marriage Scheme in detail.
Benefits of the Marriage Scheme
Benefits for obtaining Dulhan marriage scheme in Andhra Pradesh is explained as follows:
- The scheme grants benefits in the form of financial assistance to the girl who belongs to the minority community to lessen the burden of the family at the time of marriage.
- Under this scheme, the State Government will provide Rs.50,000 to the girl for her marriage ceremony.
- The applicant must apply for the scheme before one month from the date of marriage.
To apply for this marriage scheme, the applicant needs to possess the following eligibility conditions:
- To avail of this scheme at the time of marriage, the bride should have finished 18 years and the groom should be 21 years.
- Also, the annual income of the parent of recipients should not exceed Rs.1.5 lakh in non-urban areas and Rs.2 lakh in urban areas.
- The bride must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh State.
The required documents are to be produced at the time of submitting your application form.
- Both bride and groom Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Community Certificate
- Address Proof (Voter ID & Ration Card)
- Wedding Card
- Bank Passbook along with bank account details
- Individual Passport size photograph and after marriage needs to submit the joint photograph.
Online Application Procedure
To register for Dulhan marriage scheme online, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: The applicant has to visit the ePass website of Andhra Pradesh Government.
Step 2: Click on “Dulhan” icon which is visible on the home page of the portal.
Step 3: On the next page select the “Register” option to apply for this scheme.
Step 4: Now the application form opens on the screen as displayed below.
Step 5: The applicant has to fill the application form with required details and attach the scanned documents.
Step 6: Finally, click on “Submit” button for a successful registration.
Note: Upon submission, the application will be forwarded to the concerned Tahsildar who verifies the application and forward the same on online to the District Minorities Welfare Officer within a week and then the applicant can check the status of the application through online.
Track Application Online
To check the online status of the application, the applicant must go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh e-Pass. After this, you will have to click on “Application Status”. After clicking, you will have to enter your Aadhar number and mobile number to view the status of your application online.
Note: Once the application is approved the incentive will be directly transferred to the beneficiary account within Sixty days from the date of marriage.