Delhi Vocational Training Scheme
Delhi Vocational Training Scheme
The Delhi Government has launched the vocational training scheme intends to provide job oriented vocational training to the persons belonging to the target groups like ST, SC, OBC, Minorities and physically handicapped persons. This scheme was mainly developed to ensure employment opportunities by providing training and enable them to become self-employed entrepreneurs. These vocational training are provided under the two institutes namely Apparel Textiles Design Centre (ATDC) regulated under the Ministry of Textiles and National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) regulated under Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises. In this article, we look at the Delhi Vocational Training Scheme in detail.
Also, read about scheme for financial assistance to vocational training.
Objective of the Scheme
The main objective of the vocational training scheme to develop their skills in particular trade with an object to make them self reliant for wage employment as well as self-employment.
- The following are the eligibility criteria required for the trainee to participate under the scheme.
- The applicant should belong to the SC, ST, OBC and minority community.
- The applicant must be the resident of Delhi.
- The applicant age group should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- The applicant family annual income must be less than Rs.3 lakhs per annum.
The below listed documents are to be submitted while applying for the Vocational Training scheme.
- Copy of caste certificate of the applicant is required.
- Copy of income certificate of the applicant family has to be enclosed.
- Proof of identity: Aadhaar Card, Ration Card
- Proof of Age: Birth certificate, School leaving certificate
- Proof of Address: Aadhar card, voter ID card, passport.
- Two passport size photograph of the applicant has to be submitted.
Application Procedure for the Training Scheme
The application procedure for the Delhi Vocational Training Scheme is explained in detail below:
Visit Official Website
Step 1: The applicant who seeks to apply for Delhi Vocational Training Scheme need to access the official website of Apparel Textiles Design Centre (ATDC) and National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC).
New User Registration
Step 2: Before registering for the scheme, the application has to register on the portal by filling the registration form with the mandatory details.
Fill the Application
Step 3: After filling the registration form, then the applicant needs to choose the relevant course details according to your qualification.
Upload the Documents
Step 4: Now, fill your application form with the mandatory details such as name, address, age, educational qualification, etc. and upload the required documents before submitting your application form.
Receive Acknowledgement Number
Step 5: Upon submission of your application, the applicant will be provided with the acknowledgement number for further reference.
Note: The respective selection committee will verify the application and the details provided if satisfied the same will be notified to the applicant for further proceedings.
Selection Process under DSFDC Vocational Training Scheme
The nodal agency will conduct interviews based on the selection of application, then the decision made by the Financial and Development Corporation based upon the documents and performance of the applicant will be the final and binding.