Coffee is considered to be one of the most loved beverages among Indians. The aroma of a freshly brewed coffee beans awakens the senses of every individual. This strong aromatic drink has found its place in the hearts of the people making it one of the most preferred drinks. Taking this into consideration, many cafes are evolving across the country. Brewbakes is one such cafe that is becoming a popular destination for coffee lovers. The franchise has been launched on 2014 and its distribution commenced from 2015. In this article, we look at the requirements for starting a Brewbakes franchise in India.
The franchise aims to create a relationship with like-minded people in order to reach out to all the coffee lovers. The franchise wants to bring a difference to the Indian cafe industry by implementing a business plan that requires low investment with a high return on investment (ROI).
- Establishes distinctive and innovative cafe outlets across the nation.
- Provides a friendly, cheerful and inviting atmosphere.
- Food prepared in a live kitchen to serve fresh food.
- Various food and beverages offered in the cafe.
- Well-trained staffs to prepare a variety of food.
On setting up this cafe, a franchisee can get the following benefits.
- An individual can open a cafe with a very low franchisee fee.
- The requirement space to open this cafe is 100-300 square feet.
- The franchisee gets a high return on investment.
- The business plan and the outline strategy will be provided to the franchisee.
- Training and support will be provided to the franchise during the pre-opening and on-going process.
- More than 25 professionals help in establishing the store.
- The franchisee will be assisted in site location, store layout, design, interior and furniture setup.
- There will be a regular supply of raw materials and merchandise to the store.
- Marketing and advertising campaigns will be made by Brewbakes.
- Access to popular recipes will be given to the franchisee.
- Assistance will be provided in manpower recruitment and inventory management.
- Staff members in the cafe will be provided special training for the growth and smooth operation of the business.
- Own Point of Sale (POS) is provided to know about the daily/monthly sales report, and other detailed report.
- Franchisees will be provided with 24/7 software support.
- The franchisee will be benefited from the digital marketing efforts.
- High profits can be earned with low investments.
A sum of Rs. 10lakh – 20 lakh has to be invested by the franchisee with 6% for royalty/commission.
A fee of Rs. 2,00,000 has to be paid as unit/brand fee and a fee of Rs. 3,00,000 has to be paid as a master/brand fee.
To reach out to a larger group of people, the franchise will be opened shortly in the following regions.
Northern Region – Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh
Southern Region – Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh
Eastern Region – Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Odisha
Western Region – Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa
Central Region – Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand
The anticipated percentage for return on investment is 45% and the payback period of capital for a unit franchise has to be made within 12-24 months. There are no additional investment requirements.
A commercial floor area of 100-2000 square feet is required to set up this franchise. There are few preferred locations for this unit franchise like ground floor, main street, high foot and car traffic areas, ideal main street corner with visibility that can be accessed from all sides.
Terms & Conditions
All franchises should have a standard franchise agreement for as long a franchisee wants to run a franchise.