AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana
AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana
The Andhra Pradesh Government has launched a scheme named Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana in the year 2019. The scheme intends to support unemployed youth in the state by providing monthly financial assistance for skill development courses. The social objective of the scheme is to increase the employment opportunities among the unemployed youth and reduce the burden on the unemployed youth’s family. In this article, we look at the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana in detail.
Benefits of the AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana
The following are the benefits of the scheme:
- The purpose of the scheme is to afford the unemployed youth with income to sustain the youth or his family.
- Financially vulnerable families will get an opportunity to earn their livelihood.
- The money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account.
The category of applicants listed below can apply for the scheme:
- The applicant should be the resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant should possess a minimum educational qualification in Graduation or any Diploma of two years and above duration.
- The applicant age limit should be 22-35 years at the time of applying for this scheme.
- The applicant should belong to a family below the poverty line.
- The applicant should not possess movable or immovable properties. (i.e) the persons with four-wheelers are not eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant should not avail any financial assistance or loan above Rs.50,000/- under any State Government relating to self-employment scheme.
- The applicant who is working or pursuing formal education is not eligible.
- The applicant should not work in any public/private sector or quasi-government or self-employed.
- The applicant should not be an employee dismissed from the Central or State Government service.
- The applicant should not have been punished for any criminal offence.
Under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana, the eligible applicant will receive the monthly financial assistance of an amount of Rs.1000 from the State Government.
The required documents are to be furnished along with the application form.
- School leaving certificate or the pass certificate of your last academic year.
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration card.
Online Application Procedure for Scheme
To register for AP Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Yojana, follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: The applicant needs to visit the official website of the Mukhyamantri YuvaNestham, Andhra Pradesh.
Step 2: Click on the “Apply Now/Login” button which is visible on the home page of the portal.
Step 3: Now, ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process and click on “Close” button to proceed further.
Step 4: On the next page, enter the mobile number linked with Aadhaar number and then click on click on “Send OTP” button, OTP will be sent to Aadhaar linked mobile number.
Step 5: Enter received OTP and click on “Verify OTP” button after successful verification of OTP page redirects to the personal details page.
Step 6: Click on “Apply/Continue” button to fill in the Yuva Nestham Registration Form.
Step 7: Upload requirement documents like Identity Card, Ration Card, Educational Qualification certificates etc.
Step 8: After entering all details and uploading all the required documents, Click the “Submit” button to submit the Yuva Nestham Application Form.
Step 9: The applicant will receive a confirmation on the registered mobile number and email id for future reference.
Also, read about Yuvasree Prakalpa Yojana