Antyodaya SARAL Portal
Antyodaya SARAL Portal
The government of Haryana has launched Antyodaya SARAL Portal for citizens of the state. This portal has been introduced to help citizens seek hassle-free, corruption free and time bound service delivery in the government offices. Antyodaya SARAL Portal is introduced as part of the Haryana Right to Service (RTS) Act, 2014. The website and helpline provide information on schemes and various government services online. In this article, we will look at the Antyodaya SARAL Portal in detail.
Objective of Antyodaya SARAL Portal
Aligning with Digital India’s vision of faceless, paperless and cashless services & scheme delivery model, Antyodaya SARAL portal aims to transform citizen service delivery in Haryana through complete digitisation of over 380+ services. The vision for the Antyodaya SARAL portal is a unified platform to deliver and track Government to Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state.
Antyodaya SARAL Portal Features
Essential features of Antyodaya SARAL Portal are listed as follows:
- Government have digitized 485+ services (220+ schemes and 260+ services) and made it available for citizens
- Provides convenience of application for various certificates from various government departments
- Citizens of Haryana can track the progress of various applications through this portal
- Performance of various departments can be live tracked
- Provide timely delivery of services
- Provide transparency into the Government departments
- Removes middle-man and helps in reducing the corruption
Components of the Antyodaya-SARAL Portal
Two of the key components of the Antyodaya SARAL portal are as follows:
- A Single Service Delivery Portal for Citizens
- Ability to avail services and schemes from anywhere at any time
- Live to track the status of service requests
- Timely delivery of services and schemes
- Complete digitisation of citizen services
- A Service Delivery Accountability Portal for Department
- Review departments based on the performance (Based on RTS compliance, customer rating and delays)
- State-wise and District-wise view of department performance
- Escalation to officers on pending file requests
- It would help in the process of re-engineering services and schemes that are not performing well.
The Haryana Right to Service (RTS) Act
RTS is an act to provide for the delivery of service to an eligible person within the notified time limits and matters connected in addition to that and incidental to that. As per this Act:
- An eligible person will make a duly filled in application to the Designated Person for obtaining any service.
- The Designated Officer will provide the service to the qualified person or reject the application within a notified time limit and in case of rejection of the application, will record the reasons and intimate the same to the applicant.
- The disclosed time limit shall start from the date when the Designated Officer receives a requisite complete request for the notified service, or a person subordinate to him authorised to receive the application. Such an application shall be duly acknowledged.
- Any eligible person can file an appeal to the higher authorities in case he faces rejection without a satisfactory reason or if the notified timeline is not followed
- Haryana Right to Service Commission has been constituted to guarantee the right to service under this Act.
Antyodaya SARAL Portal Services
Haryana Antyodaya SARAL Portal Popular Services are explained in detail below:
- Income Certificate (Revenue)
- Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment)
- Resident Certificate (Revenue)
- Application for New Electricity Connection(U/DHBVN)
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- The issue of the New Ration Card (Food and Supplies)
- Micro-Nutrient Fertiliser (Agriculture)
- Dr Ambedkar Medhavi Chattar Yojna (Welfare of SCBC)
- Bicycle Scheme (BOCW – Labour)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
We have here-with attached a document of Antyodaya SARAL Portal Services:7389
User Registration in Antyodaya SARAL Portal
The procedure for registering in the Antyodaya SARAL Portal is explained in detail below:
Step 1: Access the home page of Antyodaya SARAL Portal; if you are a new user click on register here option. The link will redirect to a new page.
Step 2: Provide the following details for user registration in the Antyodaya SARAL Portal.
- Full Name
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Enter Mobile Number
- Enter Password
Step 3: After providing details, click on the validate button. You will receive an SMS and email regarding the user credential. Using this user credential, you can log in to the portal.
Step 4: After registering with the Antyodaya SARAL Portal, the applicant can log in to the portal for proceeding with the required application.
Step 5: The applicant after providing all the details has to submit the application form. On successful submission of Antyodaya SARAL Portal, the application ID will be generated.
Step 6: The applicant has to note down the application reference ID to track the status of the application.
Check Status of Application
The applicant has to follow the below-mentioned steps to check the application status.
From the home page of Antyodaya SARAL Portal, the applicant needs to click on Track option. A small window will be displayed; select the department and service from the drop-down menu.
After providing the application reference ID, click on the check status button. The application status will be displayed.