Income Tax Return (ITR) 5 Form In Telangana
ITR 5 Return filing in Telangana is done by the taxpayers who file their returns on the income they have earned in a given financial year and the kind of entity they come under. Association people, Limited Liability Partnerships, the body of individuals, estates of the deceased, artificial judicial person, business trust, and the estate of insolvent and investment need to file ITR 5 returns in Telangana.
Who is eligible to file Form ITR 5 in Telangana?
ITR 5 Filing in Telangana can be done by the following people:
- A Firm
- A Limited Liability Partnership
- Associations of the persons
- Body of Individuals
- Artificial Judicial persons that are referred to in Section 2(31) (vii)
- Local Authority that is referred to in Section 160 (1) (ii) or 160 (1) (iv)
- Cooperative societies
- Societies that are registered under the Societies Registration Act,1860 or under any state law trust (except for the trusts that are eligible for ITR 7 filing)
- Estates of a deceased person
- Business trust referred to in Section 139(4E)
- Investment fund referred to in Section 139 (4F)
However, an individual who has filed the income tax returns under the Section 139(4A) or 139(4D) cannot do the ITR 5 return filing in Telangana.
Instructions to be followed while filing ITR 5 Return Filing in Telangana
- If the schedule is not applicable then mention it as NA
- If the item is inappropriate then write NA against the item.
- Nil stands for Nil figures which identify the figures of zero value.
- For a negative figure denote it as “ - “ before the figure.
- All the figures to be denoted in the round-off manner to the nearest one rupee.
- The figures for total income and the payable tax should be rounded off to the nearest multiple of rupees ten.
How to file ITR 5 returns in Telangana?
The ITR 5 Return filing in Telangana can be done online with the Income Tax Departments in the following ways:
- By furnishing the returns electronically using Digital Signature Certificate
- By transmitting the data in the returns electronically and submitting the verification of the returns in the ITR 5 return form.
Note: A Firm whose accounts are liable to be audited under section 44AB has to mandatorily furnish the returns electronically using the Digital Signatures certificate.
ITR 5 filing in Telangana is now easy and paperless. Talk to our experts today.