Income Tax Return (ITR) 4 Sugam Form Filing In Arunachal Pradesh
ITR 4 return filing in Arunachal Pradesh is for the taxpayers who have opted for a presumptive taxation scheme under Sections 44D, 44DA, 44AE of the Income Tax Act. The presumptive taxation scheme has exempted all the small taxpayers from maintaining the book of accounts thereby reducing the compliance burden. If the turnover is exceeding Rs.2 crore then the taxpayer is required to file ITR 3 Returns.
Who is eligible to file ITR 4 Return Filing in Arunachal Pradesh?
ITR 4 return filing in Arunachal Pradesh is to be done by the individuals who satisfy the following conditions:
- Business Income under Section 44AD/Section 44AE
- Income from the profession as per Section 44DA
- Income from Salary or Pension is about Rs.50 lakhs
- Income from one house property is about Rs.50 lakh.
- Income from other sources is up to Rs.50 lakh (Does not include winning the lottery or horse races)
- ITR 4 return filing in Arunachal Pradesh can also be done by freelancers if in case their income is not exceeding Rs.50 lakh.
How to file ITR 4 returns in Arunachal Pradesh?
ITR 4 return filing in Arunachal Pradesh can be both online as well as offline.
How to file ITR 4 returns in Arunachal Pradesh online?
- To file ITR 4 Returns in Arunachal Pradesh online one has to furnish returns digitally using the Digital Signature Certificate
- Or by transmitting the data electronically and then submitting the verification of the returns made in Form ITR V.
If in case ITR 4 filing in Arunachal Pradesh is done using the Digital Signature then an acknowledgment is sent to the registered Email id.
How to file ITR 4 returns in Arunachal Pradesh offline?
- By furnishing the returns made in a physical form
- By furnishing a bar-coded return- An acknowledgment is issued once the physical paper return is submitted.
What is the structure of the Form ITR 4 Returns in Arunachal Pradesh?
The structure of Form ITR-4 is as follows
- Part A: General Information
- Part B: Gross total income under the five heads of income
- Part C: Deductions and Total Taxable Income
- Schedule BP: Details of Income from Business
- Schedule 80G: Details of Donations entitled for deduction under Section 80G
- Schedule IT: Statement of payment of advance tax and tax on self-assessment
- Schedule- TCS: Statement about Tax Collected at source
- Schedule TDS1: Statement of Tax Deducted at Source on Salary
- Schedule TDS2: Statement of tax deducted at source on income apart from salary
- Verification column
In this way, you can file the ITR 4 returns in Arunachal Pradesh with the help of IndiaFilings.
Income from the profession and has opted under presumptive taxation scheme.
Income from the proprietary business or profession including income from house property, salary, pension, and other sources.