Income Tax Return (ITR) 3 Form Filing In Madhya Pradesh
ITR 3 return filing in Madhya Pradesh is applicable for the individuals and the HUFs who get income from profits and gains from business or profession.
Who is eligible to file ITR 3 Return in Madhya Pradesh?
ITR 3 return in Madhya Pradesh should be filed by individuals and HUFs who have income from carrying on a profession or from a Proprietary business. ITR 3 Form return in Madhya Pradesh can be used when the assessee falls in the categories mentioned below:
- Income from carrying a profession or business (Both Tax audit and nonaudit cases)
- Income from proprietary business
- The return may include income from house property
- Apart from that returns from salary or pension and income from another source.
Who is not eligible for ITR 3 return in Madhya Pradesh?
If in case the individual or Hindu Undivided Family as a partner of a Partnership firm that carries business cannot file ITR 3 in Madhya Pradesh he will be eligible for filing ITR 2
How to file the ITR 3 returns in Madhya Pradesh?
A Taxpayer has to compulsorily file the ITR 3 Returns in Madhya Pradesh. The ITR 3 can be file electronically by:
- Furnishing the return under the Digital Signature Certificate
- By Transmitting the data electronically and then submitting the verification of the return in Form ITR V.
If you submit your ITR 3 return in Madhya Pradesh Form electronically using the Digital Signature Certificate then an acknowledgment will be sent to your registered Email id. All taxpayers filing ITR 3 in Madhya Pradesh require a tax audit and must file ITR 3 forms using the Digital signature. As ITR 3 is an annexure-less form there is no document to be attached with the ITR 3 Form.
To get a consultation from the best tax experts in the town, get in touch with our tax team today or log on to our website www.indiafilings.com
- Income from a carrying a profession
- Income from proprietary business, returns may also include the income from house property, salary or pension, and other sources.