eWay Bill In Lakshadweep
E-way Bill in Maharashtra is a document that is used to track the goods in transit introduced under the Goods and Service Tax. A person having GST registration and is involved in the transportation of the goods with a value of Rs.50,000 should possess an E-way bill that is generated on the GST portal.
LEDGERS has made the E-way bill generation in Maharashtra very simple. This E-way bill tool is synced to the GST invoices, bills of supply, purchase invoices, and customer or supplier accounts. E-way bills can be generated seamlessly at the click of a button and also be shared with the customers and even the suppliers. The procedure for moving the movements of the goods is prescribed in the E-way bill rules.
When E-way Bill is to be generated in Lakshadweep?
In the following cases, the person having a GST registration having goods in transit is required to generate an E-way Bill.
An E-way bill is generated when the goods in the movement are more than Rs.50,000 value to or from a registered person. The registered person can even generate the E-way bill if the valuation of the goods is less than Rs. 50,000.
A person who is not registered for GST is also required to generate the E-way bill. When an unregistered person is making a supply to a registered person the receiver has to ensure that all the compliances are met properly.
A transporter that ids carrying goods via road, rail, air, etc. is also required to generate an E-way bill if the supplier has not generated an E-way bill.
What documents are required to generate an E-way bill in Lakshadweep
- Invoice/ Bill of supply/ Challan relevant to the consignment of goods
- In case of Transport by road- Transporter ID or the vehicle number
- Transport by rail, air, or ship- Transporter ID, Transport document number, and date.
Format of the GST e-Way bill in Lakshadweep
The e-Way bill consists of two-parts Part A and Part B. The Part A of the E-WAY bill collects the details that are related to the consignment, usually the invoice details. The information mentioned below is to be submitted:
- GSTIN of the recipient must be submitted.
- The Pin code of the place where goods are delivered needs to be mentioned.
- The invoice or the challan number against which the goods are supplied must be submitted.
- The value of consignment is to be mentioned.
- HSN code of the goods which are transported should be entered. If the turnover is up to INR 5 crores, the HSN code's first two digits should be mentioned. If the turnover is more than INR 5 crores, a four-digit HSN code is required.
- The reason for transportation should be predefined, and the most appropriate one needs to be selected.
- The transport document number should be indicated. It includes goods receipt number, railway receipt number, airway bill number.